If everyone thought like this, it would change the world.
this is so wonderful.
People have offered many potential explanations for this discrepancy, but this ad highlights the importance of the social cues that push girls away from math and science in their earliest childhood years.
The wail of rage and defiance echoed through the suburbs and into the hearts of a thousand Subaru wagon owners.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.
horton hears a huh
horton hears a what
horton hears a chicka chicka slim shady
HORTON HEARS NOTHING HORTON IS AS DEAD AS THIS JOKE
horton hears a hater
So my high school called everyone’s homes yesterday to inform them that as of today, dress code will be strictly enforced and any girl wearing shorts that aren’t of appropriate length would be sent home to change. They were checking shorts at the school’s entrance today. This picture speaks for itself.
Those boys kick ass
DO U WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN
when it finally gets to your favorite part of a song and someone turns it down